Haus – The Remarkable Blue Heeler
Ready for your next adventure? Adopt Haus!
Meet Haus, the spirited and adventurous Blue Heeler in pursuit of a place to call his own. This breed is known for its intelligence and work ethic, and Haus is no exception. Haus is not just a dog; he could be your new loyal friend, adventure partner and dedicated family member. If you’re someone who loves the great outdoors, enjoys long hikes, and craves an active canine companion, perhaps Haus is the perfect match for you!
Haus’ enthusiasm for life is contagious—watching him race around with his adorable zoomies and his bright smile is sure to brighten your day! Haus is the the type of dog who thrives on challenges and activity. Haus’ dream home includes:
- Canine Companion: Haus loves spending time with other dogs and is hoa canine sibling in his new home, as long as they can keep up with his play playful antics!
- Active Lifestyle and Exercise: A secure fenced-in yard would be ideal for Haus to release all that abundant energy!
- Training and Enrichment:Haus has an intelligent mind and craves both physical and mental stimulation. He is looking for a dedicated family who understands the specific needs of working breeds.
- Patience & Consistency: Haus can be cautious around new people and situations, he is looking for a family committed to helping him boost his confidence. Haus does not always like to share and would be most comfortable living with older teens or adults.
- Belly Rubs: Once he’s settled and comfortable, Haus will eagerly invite all the belly rubs you’re willing to give!
If you feel that Haus might be the missing piece in your life’s puzzle, take the first step by applying today!